MODULE - I PERFECT OFFICE
- Introduction, Overview of all parts, Advance formatting
- Paragraph formatting, Decorative formatting, Border & shading
- Styles & editing features, Table, Macro
- Header and Footer, symbols and text formatting, Tabs setting
- Illustrations and links, editing (find and replace, go to)
- Page setup, page background
- Table of contents, Endnote & footnotes
- Comment, track change, protection and view
- Letter mailing, envelop, and label making
- Introduction, alignment, number formatting, formatting
- Cell reference, past special, Transpose, mixed cell reference
- Naming a cell range, conditional formatting
- Validation, comment
- Goal seek, scenario, solver, subtotal
- Formula auditing, sort, chart
- Data, duplicate value, filter, advance filter
- Consolidate, view, header & footer
- Hide/unhide workbook/worksheet, freeze panes, split window
- Printing setting, save workspace, macro
- Group & outline, custom list, text functions
- MIS with Pivot Table
- Math functions
- Data base functions
- Date & time Functions
- Statistical Functions
- Logical functions
- Lookup and reference functions
- Financial functions
- Loan Amortization sheet
Microsoft Power Point
- Introduction, slide Design, Animation
- Slide Show and Doubt Class
- Demonstrates correct keyboard fingering techniques independently & Achieves typing speed goal with accuracy.
- Learn to use formatting techniques and presentation styles.
- Get knowledge of organizing and displaying large amounts and complex data.
- Preparation of MIS reports.
MODULE - II ADVANCE PRACTICAL ACCOUNTS
- Introduction, need of accounting
- Terminology of Accounts
- Golden rules
- Journal Entries
- Trial balance
- Final Account without adjustment
- Final Account with adjustment
- Rectification of errors
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Stock Valuation
- Ratios Analysis
- Cash Flow Statements
- Company accounts & Schedule VI
- Reports and Provision
- Introduction of Banking
- Banking Instrument
- Technological Developments
- Loans & Documentation
- Develop knowledge of the fundamental & technical aspects of accounting.
- Construct the financial statements i.e. profit loss account and balance sheet in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Able to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of each financial statement.
MODULE -III TALLY ERP9 ACCOUNTING & INVENTORY
- History of Tally, Version, Process of Install Tally, company Creation
- Creation/Alteration/Display of Ledger & Group
- Voucher Entries (payment, Contra, Journal, Receipt)
- Purchase, Sales, purchase return & Sales return
- Adjustment entries (o/s expenses, prepaid expenses, loss by fire etc.)
- Cost center and Category, BRS,
- Budget and Control
- Maintain Multiple Godown, Group, category, batch wise details
- Purchase Process with inventory mode
- Sales process with inventory mode
- Additional features on inventory (types of discount)
- Job Costing, Additional cost of purchases
- Bill of Material, Stock journal, Manufacturing,
- Reversing journal, optional voucher, scenario
- Memorandum, postdated, physical stock voucher
- Currency, Export & Import
- Learn to control high performance business management.
- Learn to respond on queries by locating right transaction quickly.
- Able to utilize all effective resources of a company in a limited time period
- Capability to generate instant & accurate reports which assist the management to take
Timely and correct decision
- Provides remote capabilities to access the data from anywhere & anytime without
Copying/transferring the data
MODULE -IV COST MANAGEMENT
- Nature and scope of cost accounting, Cost concepts and classification Methods and Techniques. Installation of costing system & Concept of cost audit.
- Costing Techniques & its pricing of material.
- Labor Turnover, Idle time, piece Rates, Incentives and schemes.
- Classification and departmentalization,
- Absorption of overheads, Determination of overhead rates under and over absorption of overheads and treatment.
- Unit costing, job costing, contract costing & Process costing.
- Standard Costing and Variance Analysis
- Management and its application in decision making.
- Practical Problems
- Learn to prepare cost sheet and analyze business results.
- Understanding of cost behavior and analyze the differences resulting from fixed and variable costs in financial performance
- Learn to apply budgeting techniques in the preparation of static and flexible budgets.
MODULE -V LIFE SKILLS
- Introduction to communication Skills
- Barrier to communication
- Effective communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Work Ethics
- Grammar Correction
- Spoken English, Mother Tongue Influence
- Presentation Skills, Team Skills
- Proactive Planning
- Questioning and Answering Techniques
- Close ended and open ended questions
- Sense of Probing, Modal usage
- Basic Writing Skills
- Difference between Formal and casual language, Dressing sense
- First impression is the last impression
- Resume writing, Introduction to email and e-communication
- Adapting Environment
- Group discussion
- Data description
- Presenting yourself
- Group activities
- It brings out behavioral changes among the students so that they develop interpersonal, communication, team building skills and leadership skills
- Students acquire employability skills so that they can get employment easily.
- It develops competencies and capabilities in several work related skills & making them competent and confident in handling tasks effectively and efficiently.
EXIT PROFILE AFTER CAX-
- Accounts Assistant
- Inventory control Manager