ICFE - A Rise India Group Company is one of India's fastest growing Education and training brand. We have presence in all four regions of India and are looking for local & regional partners who are interested in long term venture with medium risk and consistent gains that improve year on year.
When you approach us to become a ICFE individual / Master franchise, a detailed exercise will be conducted to help you understand the break-even / profit period, the working capital requirements, the ROI and other ratios and analysis that would help you take an informed decision on the business.
Franchise Support & Process
1. FRANCHISE SUPPORT
A. Training Support:
- ICFE organizes three induction programs for new Business Partners and their staff.
- ICFE undertakes Faculty and Counselor training and certification as per ICFE delivery guidelines
- ICFE hosts sales and marketing training periodically.
- ICFE conducts ongoing training to Business Partner team on new launched products
B. Systems Support:
- ICFE designs the admission process on monthly / Quarterly basis.
- ICFE conducts online / offline examinations for students.
- ICFE offers a special data management system for maintaining student records like Enquires, walk-in, admission, fee etc. and managing center operations.
C. Marketing and Advertising Support:
- ICFE rolls out yearly marketing and advertising initiatives at a national level.
- For region/city -specific advertising, ICFE provides aid to Business Partners, which is subject to a minimal charge.
- ICFE offers new Business Partners an initial start-up kit containing product brochures, promotional material, center indoor branding, which is free of cost.
2. FRANCHISE PROCESS
- Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline.
- The individual should possess the abilities to invest initially to set-up the center and have minimum three month operating expenses in hand.
- Financial Qualifications:
B. Business Experience and Skills:
The individual should:
- Possess 1-3 years of experience in any functional area, preferably at the middle management level.
- Be a first-time entrepreneur.
- Be self-employed in business.
D. Geographical Knowledge:
- The candidate should have complete knowledge of the regional / local market.
- The candidate should have all details of his / her nearby school , college
- Fill-up the Online Enquiry Form (Available on Right side of the screen) and submit.
- ICFE team will get in touch with you and guide you about the complete process.
- You may also send your complete detail on : email@example.com